- Joining SANGOTeCH
- Search Product Donations
- Learning and Support
- Register Now!
In order to participate in the SANGOTeCH programme, South African non-profit organisations are required to meet both the general eligibility criteria outlined below and those required by individual Donating Partners.
Eligible organisations will:
• Have “Public Benefit Organisation (PBO)” status as granted by the South African Revenue Service (SARS);
• Need to submit a SARS certificate to verify their PBO status.
Organisations MAY also be considered for this programme if they do not have ‘Public Benefit Status”, but:
- Have “Non-Profit Organisation (NPO)” status as granted by the Directorate for Non-profit Organisations in the Department for Social Development;
- Need to submit a registration number and certificate issued by the Directorate to verify their NPO status;
- Are prepared, upon request, to submit additional documentation to SANGOTeCH similar to that required by organisations to qualify for PBO status, including their constitution, trust deed or other written documentation under which the organisations have been established.